Education Technology Specialist (ETS)
435-645-5610 ext. 5032
School Day Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday – 8:15 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Information for Parents
Required Parent Electronic Device Orientation
- Parent Electronic Device Orientation
- Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras – Las direcciones españolas
- Link to Student Electronic Device User Agreement
Parent PowerSchool Access
To set up a Parent PowerSchool Account, parents will need their student’s parent access ID and password. These are mailed home the first week of September. Parents can link all their students to one Parent Account, using the parent access ID and password for each of their students. For instructions, see the Parent Single Sign-On Instruction Sheet.
If you lose, or didn’t receive, your Parent Account set-up instructions, contact the school. For security reasons, we will not give out account information by phone, fax, or email. Logins can be picked up in person or mailed to the home address we have on file. PowerSchool logins are reset every summer to protect your privacy.
With a Parent PowerSchool Account, parents will have access to a special Email Notifications page where they can sign up for automatic progress reports. Because of this exclusive feature, it is highly recommended that parents keep their account ID and password confidential and not share it with their student. Students get their own ID and password when they pick up their laptop.
How to sign up for PowerSchool Email Notifications
- How to Sign Up for PowerSchool Notifications
- Cómo registrarse para recibir notificaciones de PowerSchool
What if my child forgets to bring the district assigned laptop to school?
If a student forgets his or her laptop, the tech office has a limited number of loaner laptops available. It is important that students remember to bring their district laptop to school each day with a fully charged battery. Students who repeatedly ask to borrow loaner laptops will be asked to explain their inability to bring their laptop to the building ETS and a school administrator.
Student Laptop Chargers
What if my child forgets to charge their computer or loses their charger?
The tech office has a limited number of loaner chargers available for students to check out for the day. It is important that students remember to bring their district laptop to school each day with a fully charged battery. Students who have lost or broken their charger can get information in the tech office about different options and specifications for replacing it. It is expected that lost/broken chargers will be replaced with genuine Apple products.
Repair deductibles can be paid here: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55868/
*Under ‘Make a Payment’ click ‘Optional Fees’
*Click ‘Continue as Guest’ or ‘Login’ if you have an account already set up
*Using ‘Guest’: Add your student, using last name and student number, and click ‘Add Student’; if you already have a login, go directly to ‘Optional Fees’
*Once you have added your student, click the ‘Continue on to Optional Fees’
*Click on the arrow to the right of your student’s name
*Click on the ‘Student Laptop Deductible’ fee
*Add the dollar amount indicated on your letter and ‘Add to Cart’
*Begin Checkout and finalize payment
*EHMS will receive notification of your payment
Los deducibles para computadoras portátiles se pueden pagar aquí: https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55868/
* En ‘Realizar un pago’, haga clic en ‘Tarifas opcionales’
* Haga clic en ‘Continuar como invitado’ o ‘Iniciar sesión’ si ya tiene una cuenta configurada
* Usando ‘Invitado’: Agregue su estudiante, usando el apellido y el número de estudiante, y haga clic en ‘Agregar Estudiante’; si ya tiene un inicio de sesión, vaya directamente a ‘Tarifas opcionales’
* Una vez que haya agregado a su estudiante, haga clic en ‘Continuar con las tarifas opcionales’
* Haga clic en la flecha a la derecha del nombre de su estudiante
* Haga clic en ‘Computadora portátil del estudiante Cargo deducible ‘
* Agregue el monto en dólares indicado en su carta y’ Agregar al carrito ‘
* Comience el pago y finalice el pago
* EHMS recibirá una notificación de su pago