“The mission of the library media program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. This mission is accomplished:
- by providing intellectual and physical access to materials in all formats
- by providing instruction to foster competence and stimulate interest in reading, viewing, and using information and ideas
- by working with other educators to design learning strategies to meet the need of individual students” – American Library Association and Association for Educational Communications and Technology
The library information center is the hub of the Ecker Hill International Middle School instructional program and is designed to support and enrich the curriculum. Our students’ knowledge is enhanced by providing a diverse collection of materials that include both print and non-print.
Monday – Thursday
8:35 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
8:35 a.m. – 1:35 p.m.
The library is open before and after school.
The library is not open during lunch nor during advisory.
- Backpacks and bookbags are not allowed in the library and must be kept in lockers, classrooms, or in the hallway outside the library entrance.
- Gum, food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- EHMS Website
- Utah’s Online Library
- Overdrive* (See information below)
- Summit County Library Reference Links
- Big 6 Research Strategies
- Alexandria Researcher
- Summit County Library Catalog Website
- Park City Library Catalog Website
- Nancy Keane – Booktalker Podcasts
- College Bound Reading List
- EHIMS Recommended Reading List
- Citation Machine
*OverDrive (NUES Digital Library):
- Student Login & Password: Same as computer.
- To use OverDrive on a EHMS student laptop, go to Self Service in Applications, click on eBooks, and then install the Adobe Digital Editions application and the OverDrive Media Console application.