New Student Enrollment 2018-19
New Student Enrollment is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District or former students who are returning after having withdrawn from a district school. Primary residency within the Park City School District is required.
1 - Proof of Residency:
Students must live within the Park City School District boundaries with their parents, custodial parent (if divorced), or legal guardian (appointed by the court). Proof of Residency is required. If you don't live in the boundaries, you can apply for Open Enrollment, but you must be approved BEFORE you can enroll (contact the District Office at 435-645-5600 or go here).
2 - Schedule a New Student Enrollment Appointment:
Students are enrolled by appointment ONLY. Students cannot start school the same day as their appointment, so please plan ahead. To schedule your meeting with the guidance counselor, call or email our Registrar, Mary Kelsch, at email@example.com or 435-645-5610.
3 - Complete Online Registration:
You must complete the online registration AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE your appointment. If you don't have internet access at home, you can use a computer at the school or at the public library.
4 - Provide Required Documents:
Bring the following documents to your appointment or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. YOU are responsible for providing ALL required documents at the time of enrollment. We will request previous school records AFTER the student is enrolled. *YOU must provide the birth certificate and immunization records.
- EHMS Enrollment Packet - print out or pick up at the school (en español)
- Proof of Residency - complete the Residency Form (see packet) and provide an acceptable document
- Birth Certificate* - we are required to enroll students under their full legal name
- Immunization Record* - your child MUST meet Utah's school immunization requirements
- Guardianship Papers - only required for divorced parents and children not living with parents (more info)
- Unofficial transcript or most recent report card
- School Withdrawal Form - only required for students who are transferring during the school year
5 - Watch the Parent Electronic Device Orientation Video:
All EHMS students receive a district-owned laptop for use during the school year. Parents are required to view this orientation before the student will receive their laptop.
Parent Electronic Device Orientation Video - ENGLISH
Presentación en línea sobre las computadoras - SPANISH
6 - Explore our course offerings and select classes:
You will discuss class selections with your guidance counselor at your enrollment appointment. Be prepared by printing out a 6th Grade or 7th Grade class registration form.