Parent Electronic Device Orientation
All EHMS students will receive a district-owned laptop for the school year. Parents are required to view the Electronic Device Orientation before the student will receive his or her computer. Parents may watch the orientation from home, or at the school. Directions are shown below:
- Go to http://www.gcntraining.com/ (opens in new tab)
- Click "Login to View Training"
- Select "New User - I do not have a Personal ID" and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and then click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flintstone (PCHS).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Electronic Device Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial. Make sure you have reviewed and electronically signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and the Electronic Device User Agreement (EDUA) during the online registration process. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.