Registration: 2016 - 2017
Step 1: Back-to-School Registration information will be mailed home the week August 3rd to:
- 7th graders returning to Ecker Hil
- 6th graders coming from Parley's Park, Jeremy Ranch, Trailside, and McPolin Elementary Schools
- New students who pre-enrolled in the spring (yes, you do need to complete fall registration, too)
If you will not be attending Ecker Hill, please notify Mary Kelsch, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-645-5610. We will need to know which school the student is attending.
New and Returning Students: Please refer to the Ecker Hill webpage for links to your registration site. (http://ehms.pcschools.us/)
Step 2: Complete your online registration packet
- Registration Information Update (was mailed to you with your registration letter)
- Proof of Residency form, with residency document attached (Print and bring to EHMS main office)
- Internet Acceptable Use Agreement
- Electronic Device User Agreement
- Publication Release Form
- FERPA Notification
- Fee Payment form, with cash or check attached (Print and bring to EHMS main office)
Optional Forms and Info:
504 Parent Notification
Medical Forms - School Medications Policy and Health Care Plans
School Fee Waiver Application (Solicitud para la exención del pago de cuotas en español)
Free/Reduced Lunch Application (Solicitud para comidas escolares gratis o a precio reducido en español)
Step 3: Parent Laptop Orientation
All EHMS students will be receiving PCSD laptops as part of the districtʼs one-to-one technology initiative. Parents will be required to view a laptop orientation before the student will be able to receive their computer. Student laptops will be distributed on during student registration.
This year, the parent orientation will be online. Parents may watch the orientation from home, or at the school during registration. At the end of the online presentation, parents will be required to electronically sign, verifying that they have viewed the orientation in full.
Step 4: Registration Day
8:30am – 11:30am
1:00pm – 3:30pm
Bring With You:
1. Proof of Residency document – See Step #2 for a list of acceptable documents
2. District Residency Form (Mailed Previously)
3. Cash or Check payable to EHMS to pay school fees (or see the School Fee Waiver Application above)
Locker Assignments: Students will receive locker assignments on the day of registration. For locker rules, see the Lockers page of the Student Handbook.
Lunch/breakfast: A representative from the Child Nutrition department will not be available to answer questions about the school meal program. If you have questions please contact them directly. The front office staff will be available to collect meal account deposits. Low-income assistance is available to those who qualify, see the Free/Reduced Lunch Application above.
TDaP Booster Required for Grade 7 Students
The TDaP Booster is required by the state of Utah to enter the seventh grade. Please bring proof of receiving this immunization to registration. If you do not have proof of receiving this immunization either on file with the Ecker Hill office or with you at August registration, your student will not be given class and locker assignment at August registration. Reminder Letter from Nurse
Call the front office (435-645-5610) for questions about:
- Fees and fee waivers
- Parent laptop orientation
- General questions New student enrollment (please see the New Student Enrollment page)
- Call the counseling office (435-645-5611), beginning August 11th, for questions about:
- Student's classes
Our 6th Grade and 7th Grade Registration Sheets are available online for your reference.
For information about EHMS, including our accreditation and grading standards, see our EHMS Fact Sheet.