Ecker Hill

New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Ecker Hill Middle School!

This page will help you enroll your student at EHMS in a timely fashion. For quick links to information about Treasure Mountain, the Park City School District, and the Park City community, click on the "More Information & Links" tab above.

New Student Pre-Enrollment:
We will be ready to pre-enroll new students beginning in May. We will post more information here when it's available. In the meantime, see the New Students Enrollment page. If you have other questions, please contact the Registrar Mary Kelsch.


Call the EHMS Registrar Mary Kelsch to set up a new student appointment. The registration process includes discussing course selections, transfer of grades, and/or any other concerns you may have including transitions and student needs. Our busy counselors are not often available for walk-in registrations. Please make an appointment with Registrar Mary Kelsch.

Becky Broadhead, Administrative Assistant
435-645-5600 Ext. 3020

Counseling Center Direct 435-645-5611


The following documents are required for new student enrollment. Bring these items with you to your meeting with the registrar. Your previous school should be able to help with copies of the birth certificate, immunizations, withdrawal form, and transcripts. Contact Registrar Mary Kelsch at 645-5610 with any questions on this part of the process.

Proof of Residency
Bring a document showing proof of your primary residency in Park City. Examples include a gas or electric bill or a lease agreement showing the parent/legal guardian's name and the service address. For greater detail, please click on the "Residency & Guardianship" tab above.

Guardianship Information
You must be the student's birth parent or court-appointed legal guardian to enroll a student in school. In case of divorce, bring your court documents naming you as a custodial or joint-custodial parent. For greater detail, please click on the "Residency & Guardianship" tab above.

Birth Certificate
Bring a copy of the student's full original birth certificate for age, parent, and legal name verification. We are required to enroll students under their full legal name, as listed on the birth certificate or court order.

Record of Immunizations
Bring a copy of your child's immunization record. By law, a student may be refused enrollment if his/her immunizations are not up-to-date. Please note that Utah's requirements may be different than the state you are coming from.

School Transcript
A copy of your student's previous school transcript (or report card) can be a big help when we are discussing class placements and transfer of high school credits.

School Withdrawal Form
If you are transferring during the school year, bring a copy of the student's withdrawal/checkout form from their previous school.


Enrollment packets can be picked up from the Registrar in the front office, the forms can be downloaded below, or you can call us and we'll mail a packet to you. To request a packet, or if you have questions about any of these forms, contact the registrar in the front office. To help prevent delays in your student's enrollment, please bring your completed forms with you to your enrollment appointment.

Enrollment forms (required):

Health services forms (optional):