EHMS Watch D.O.G.S. (Dad’s of Great Students)
WATCH D.O.G.S. is a program that positively impacts the school by the committed involvement of fathers and father-figures in student’s life. Our goal is to have you spend at least one day this year at the school to be a positive male role model and to provide an extra set of eyes and ears.
- All day: 8:30am to 3:40pm (Monday-Thursday) or 8:30am to 1:35pm (Friday)
- During lunch: 11:30am to 12:50pm (Monday-Friday)
- After school activities: 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Scheduled classroom time per teacher request, see the list below. *Remeber to enter the teacher’s name in My comments when you sign up.
- Anytime that is convenient for you. Just specify your timeframe when you sign up.
Becoming an EHMS Watch D.O.G. is easy! Just complete the Registration Form and then click on the link below to sign up.