Welcome to Ecker Hill Middle School
2465 West Kilby Rd
Park City, UT 84098
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
6 and 7
WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students)
WATCH D.O.G.S. is a program that positively impacts the school by the committed involvement of fathers and father-figures in students' lives. Our goal is to have you spend at least one day at school this year to be a positive male role-model and to provide an extra set of eyes and ears.
To learn more about the program or to register and sign up, please go to the EHMS WATCH D.O.G.S. page
EHMS Timberwolves After School Activities
- Homework Club Drop-in - Monday through Thursday
- T2 (Timberwolves Tuesdays) Tuesdays
- Wolves Zone (Basin Recreation - Monday through Friday
- ActivB - Fridays
If you have questions, please contact Mr. Salinas, at 435-645-5610, or email@example.com
Online Fee Payments
School Fees: e-Funds for Schools
School fees can be paid online with a credit/debit card or checking account. You set up and maintain your own e-Funds account. The school will never have access to your banking information. You have the flexibility of making payments any time from home and you even have the option to make recurring payments or installments. You can pay for all of your students on one e-Funds account. (If you set up an account last year, you can use that account again.)
School Lunch: PayPAMS
Note: lunch balances roll over each year.
Returning Student Registration
Back-to-School Registration is for students already enrolled in the Park City School District, including:
• 5th-graders rising from a PCSD elementary
• 7th-graders returning to EHMS
• New students who pre-enrolled last spring
To enroll a NEW student (not already enrolled/pre-enrolled in the district), see the New Student Enrollment information below.
HOW TO COMPLETE YOUR STUDENT’S BACK-TO-SCHOOL REGISTRATION:
1. Complete Online Registration
The online registration is required for all district students. You can do the online registration from home. You will need a ‘snapcode’ to access the online system. The codes will be emailed on August 7. Didn't get the email? Check your junk/spam folder, and check both parents’ email accounts—the system sends the code to only one parent. A paper copy will also be mailed home, in the registration information. Contact the school if you need another copy. If you don’t have internet access at home, you can use a computer at the school on the dates listed below.
2. Proof of Residency
Proof of residency is required for all district students and must be provided at registration (and again if the student moves during the school year). Parents must complete a Proof of Residency Form (Formulario de residencia en español) and provide supporting proof documentation. See the form for a list of acceptable documents. Bring your Proof of Residency form AND acceptable proof documentation to the school during the scheduled registration dates (see above).
3. Parent Electronic Device Orientation - Parents must view this online orientation video before the student will receive their school laptop. Go to the Parent Electronic Device Orientation page for instructions (en español).
4. Pay School Fees
Fees are paid online during the InfoSnap registration process. The final page will link you to the eFunds site, our payment vendor. You can pay fees online with a credit/debit card or e-check. If you set up an eFunds account last year, you can use the account again. If you are planning to pay cash for student fees, you may do so at registration. To see a list of fees, please click here Fee Form
To apply for a Fee Waiver, see the financial secretary, Jennifer Ivers, during the scheduled registration dates. You can print a fee waiver application from the online registration or pick one up at the school. Proof of income must be provided with the application.
K-6 Spanish Form
K-6 English Form
7-12 Spanish Form
7-12 English Form
Class Schedule Corrections:
If you have an ERROR on your schedule, you may contact your counselor at 435-45-5610 from 8:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. CHANGES WILL BE MADE ONLY FOR ERRORS.
Examples of errors are:
- I am enrolled in Science twice.
- I don't see Math on my schedule.
Under no circumstances will classes be changed for any of the following reasons:
- To have lunch or classes with friends
- To choose another elective other than the one selected
- To switch teachers or teams
Thank you for your cooperation in following this policy.
Lunch and Bell Schedules:
6th grade students have A LUNCH
7th grade students have B LUNCH
Exception: all 2nd period (Blue & White) PE students will have B LUNCH
Schedule for Monday, August 28 – WHITE DAY
Schedule for Tuesday, August 29 – BLUE DAY
8/30 – WHITE DAY
8/31 – BLUE DAY
Don’t forget! 7th grade students must have the following immunizations prior to school admission:
- 1 TDaP Booster
- 1 Meningococcal
- 2nd Varicella (history of chickenpox is acceptable with parent verification)
Add money to your student’s breakfast/lunch account via PayPAMS. Balances roll over each year. Menus and other information available on the PCSD website.
The EHMS Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) supports our teachers and staff by donating both time and money to enhance our students’ overall educational experience. Please join by paying the $35 dues, this is done when paying your student’s fees in eFunds.
Parent PowerSchool & Canvas Accounts:
Parents can monitor their student’s grades, attendance, and assignments from home, anytime, using PowerSchool and Canvas. Parent PowerSchool and Canvas account information is provided during registration. If you set up a parent PowerSchool account last year, you do not need to create a new account; you can use the same login you set up last year. For your security and privacy, we cannot provide account information over the phone or by email. You may come to the Ecker Hill main office and we will provide you with an additional copy.
Electronic Report Cards:
EHMS provides quarterly report cards electronically via PowerSchool. When the report cards are ready, they will be uploaded to the students’ and parents’ PowerSchool accounts. You will receive notification via email, then you can log in to PowerSchool to view and print the report card as needed. If you don’t have access to the internet or a printer, students can save their report card on their laptop and/or print it out at school.
New Student Enrollment
Ecker Hill Registrar, Mary Kelsch, will be available for new student registration beginning August 10, 2017.
New Student Enrollment is for students who are NEW to the Park City School District or former students who are returning after having withdrawn from a district school. Primary residency within the Park City School District boundaries is required.
STEP 1: - Complete New Student Online Registration.
Complete the online registration first. You can do this any time. If you don't have internet access at home, you can use a computer at the public library or at the school. Be sure to complete all the required information and click the final "Submit" button. You're finished when you get the "Submission Confirmation" screen.
(Do not use these links if you are RISING from a Park City School District elementary school or if you pre-enrolled last spring. We will email/mail a "snapcode" to you in August and you will use Returning Student Registration.)
Class Registration Forms
STEP 2: Provide the required enrollment documents to the school office.
After completing the online registration, provide the following documents to the front office. Documents can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 435-645-5619.
- Proof of Residency - The student must be living with a parent (birth, custodial, adoptive) or legal guardian within the school district boundaries. Bring a completed Proof of Residency Form (Formulario de residencia en español) and a supporting document showing proof of your primary residency within district boundaries. See the district policy for more information.
- Guardianship Papers - Students under 18 years of age must be living with a parent or court-appointed legal guardian. If parents are divorced, bring court documents naming you as the primary custodial or joint-custodial parent. Children not living with a parent must have a court-appointed legal guardian, per district policy. Notarized letters are unacceptable. Foreign Exchange Student host parents must have approval from the District Office.
- Birth Certificate - Bring a copy of the student's birth certificate for age, name, and parent verification. We are required to enroll students under their full legal name, as listed on the birth certificate or name-change court document.
- Immunization Record - Bring a copy of your child's complete immunization record. By law, a student will be refused enrollment if his/her immunizations are not up-to-date by Utah's school immunization requirements:
- 6th Grade Immuniztion Requirements
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A
- 5 DTP (4 if the 4th given after 4th Birthday)
- 4 Polio (3 if 3rd given after 4th birthday)
- 2 MMR- the 1st must be given after the 1st Birthday
- 1 Varicella (or proof of having Chicken Pox Disease-parents sign pink card)
- 7th Grade Immunization Requirements
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Hepatitis A
- 5 DTP (4 if 4th given after 4th Birthday)
- 4 Polio (3 if 3rd given after 4th Birthday)
- 2 MMR
- 2 Varicella (Chicken Pox) or history of having disease-parents sign pink card verification
- 1 TDaP Booster
- 1 Menningococcal
PTO Directory Information (Directory Spot)
We are excited to announce that the Ecker Directory App will be available to PTO members! Search for DirectorySpot and download it for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users), or you can also access the data from the web. Note: If you used it last year, you don't need to do anything.
For Smartphone Users:
Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching "DirectorySpot".
Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, and PC Users:
Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
Enter your email address as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
If you have any data changes throughout the year, please contact Christie Worthington at email@example.com and we will update it on the App. You can also update your own data throughout the year.
2017-2019 EHMS School Community Council Nominations
Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Accounts
Parents can monitor their student's grades, attendance, and assignments from home, anytime, using PowerSchool and Canvas. Parent PowerSchool and Canvas Account information is mailed home in September. If you set up a Parent PowerSchool Account last year, you do not need to create a new account; you can use the same login you set up last year. For your security and privacy, we cannot provide login information over the phone. Logins can be picked up in person or mailed to the home address we have on file.
The mIssion of Ecker Hill Middle School is to empower, challenge, and motivate sixth and Seventh grade students to become socially and academically responsible citizens.
The Park City Schools Aquatic Center is also located at Ecker Hill Middle School. Check out our page for event times and other information.