Welcome to Ecker Hill Middle School
The mission of Ecker Hill Middle School is to empower, challenge, and motivate sixth and seventh grade students to become socially and academically responsible citizens.
SCC Nomination Form 2014-2016
Dual Language Immersion
We have an excellent elementary DLI program and we need to build on this into the Middle and High School. We have excellent traditional elementary and secondary programs.
To ensure the best DLI and Traditional 6th Grade Learning Environment in Park City School District that is well designed with specific measures to continually make the program better for upcoming grades.
To effectively communicate to all PCSD Stakeholders (students, teachers, principals, district personnel, parents/ guardians, community)
Immunization Requirements for 7th Grade Entry/Requisitos de vacunación para entrar en el séptimo grado
Parent Electronic Device Orientation for parents of students in grades 6 - 12 will be conducted online this year. Please complete this orientation as soon as possible.
As part of our high access initiative all Park City School District students in grades 6 through 12 receive laptops. The directions below pertain only to the parents of these students. Please follow them carefully so your student may receive a laptop on the day designated by your student's school. Details on laptop distribution vary at each building and more information can be found at the school's website or in the registration packet.
- Go to http://www.gcntraining.com/
- Click Login to View Training
- Select New User - I do not have a Personal ID and click Next
- Enter Organization ID as 70308p and click Submit
- Enter Your Preferred Personal ID (recommended as First Name and Last Name with no spaces) and click Submit
- Complete the following fields keeping in mind:
- This orientation only needs to be completed once per family if the boxes are filled out correctly
- First Name (Legal) and Last Name reference the parent going through the Laptop Orientation
- School, Student First Name, Student Last Name, Student Grade Level reference the OLDEST student belonging to this family in the Park City School District
- Additional Student Names references all other students in grades 6-12 belonging to this family in Park City School District. Please use legal names and enter the school in parenthesis, i.e. Barney Rubble (EHMS), Fred Flinstone (TMJH).
- Email Address reference the parent going through the Electronic Device Orientation
Logout after finishing the tutorial and make sure you have reviewed and signed both the Internet Acceptable Use Policy and the Electronic Device User Agreement found in your registration packet. Students may not receive their laptop until all three pieces (Orientation, AUP, and EDUA) have been received and recorded by school officials.